Saturday, August 28, 2010

ANP (Animation Pre-Production) complete!

I have successfully passed ANP, the first month of my final 5 months here at Full Sail.  I will say that this has been one of my favorite classes that I have ever been in despite being a traditional art class.  Despite the fact that I am decisively not a good traditional artist, I worked extremely hard and made sure my work was up to the standards for my focus (Character Rigging / Setup Artist) here at school.  That said, I created what is called a "Proof of Concept" (POC) animatic of my upcoming demo reel for ANP along with several other pieces of work (mostly pre-production to study and think about the rigging process).  The only ones that are relevant are, of course, my POC and my Demo Reel Graphic (DRG) which will be both shown on my youtube link right below.


Proof Of Concept - Youtube Link

If you have any questions or comments that could help make my work better, please feel free to email me at setupwong@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment